(Redirected from How to manually update Torch and/or game)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Torch should automatically update itself and the game on a restart, but in case something goes wrong, follow the steps below
Manually update Torch:
- Download the zip file for the version of Torch you plan to update to from the official download site
- Extract the files and copy them to your root directory.
- Accept replacement and launch Torch.
- Address all errors by reading the log or passing on to someone that can help translate on discord.
Manually update game files:
- Exit out the Torch instance you plan to perform this task on.
- Go to your Torch root directory. This is where you launch Torch.Server.exe.Cclick on the folder named "steamapps".
- Delete files with .acf extension.
- Launch Torch and wait till steam completes re-downloading game files.