Plugin Development Tutorials
If you want to create your own plugins for Torch you have come to the right place.
On the following pages you can learn how to setup and write a basic plugin, get some insights about how to setup and use different mechanics of the Plugin-API and learn how to publish you plugin to Torches website.
As a bonus you get a step by step guide on how to debug your code and get hints on how to decompile the games code.
- Setup your first project and write a basic plugin - Basic tutorial on what you need to start writing a new Plugin.
- Things you can do in your plugin - Basic tutorial on various things you can do.
- Publish your plugin - Information about what to do to publish your Plugin.
- Reverse-Engineer the game & debugging - Tutorial on how to debug your code and figure out what the game does in certain scenarios.
If you are not satisfied with the selection there are two more pages which help you managing your own dependencies and work with multiple developers on the same plugin.
- Recommendations for managing multiple plugins & third party dependencies - Some more advanced information on how to work with multiple projects and dlls.
- Problems others have already ran into - This is an open collection of things others have already run into. If you run and survive a road block feel free to add to this list.