Welcome to the Torch wiki. Feel free to contribute articles related to running Torch and its plugins or general Space Engineers game/modding.
Creating new accounts and editing pages is temporarily disabled.
Torch is a community-made Space Engineers dedicated server that gives server owners powerful tools to make server maintenance easier.
- Comprehensive graphical user interface
- Chat: interact with the game chat and run commands without having to join the game.
- Entity manager: realtime modification of ingame entities such as stopping grids and changing block settings without having to join the game
- Organized, easy to use configuration editor
- Extensible using the Torch plugin system
Download Torch and almost all plugins on the Torch website.
The log-in information is in the pinned messages of the Patron channel on the Torch discord.
Table of contents
- Torch Server - download page
- Torch Client
- Plugins - plugins website
- Plugin Development Tutorials - How to get started writing your own plugins?
- Setup your first project and write a basic plugin - Basic tutorial on what you need to start writing a new Plugin.
- Things you can do in your plugin - Basic tutorial on various things you can do.
- Publish your plugin - Information about what to do to publish your Plugin.
- Reverse-Engineer the game & debugging - Tutorial on how to debug your code and figure out what the game does in certain scenarios.
- Recommendations for managing multiple plugins & third party dependencies - Some more advanced information on how to work with multiple projects and dlls.
- Problems others have already ran into - This is an open collection of things others have already run into. If you run and survive a road block feel free to add to this list.